Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheering Up

So this morning JT got the following email from his sergeant, sent to all the officers in his department:

"If any of you are in the mood for some entertainment on Monday, go down to the ____ Academy and watch Cadet Officer _____ go through his Black Monday. Should be quite amusing."

JT was in better spirits this morning, after some vicodin and a good night's sleep. I went out and bought some toilet paper and donuts. JT has always liked donuts. Then I tidied up the house because we're having a little get-together with some of the classmates and their wives. I hope that picks him up a bit.

JT: "Later tonight, I need you to test me on my spelling."
JW: ^-^ "Oh, why don't we do that with the other guys when they get here? We could have a Spelling Bee! Isn't that fun!"
JT: o_o "Only you would find that fun."

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you are so sweet! I'm glad that he has you to take care of him. PW are what keep the men going.

    ReplyDelete